Advancing the Revelation of Truth
DATING SCRIPTURE EVENTS
The following pages cover Biblical events from:
'IN THE BEGINNING' to 'THE NEW HEAVENS AND EARTH'.
The accuracy of this dating has been made possible by the witness of The Spirit of God confirming the following Recognition of God's Intelligence:
Those of us who have been gifted with The Salvation of The Lord Jesus Christ have God’s confirmation and guarantee by the intimate and constant presence of His Spirit. As the apostle Paul tells us:
The Spirit Himself beareth witness with our spirit that we are the generation of God [Rom 8:16]
…….’generation’ as in a constant flowing power source. God has opened the flow of His intelligence for us to receive on the basis of the knowledge gained through His Word. His enlightenment is the basis of the course of our life.
This very intimate relationship must first be recognised before it is exercised. When practiced patiently with prayer and supplication the opinions of academicians will then cease to have any prominence in the process of understanding the mind of God.
Although I have previously described the steps in my understanding of the progressive development of the apostle Paul’s doctrine, described in his two sets of seven letters written to both individuals and churches, I must now expand those steps relating them to the time spans described in the Apocalypse of Week found in the inspired Book of Enoch .
Those Christians whose minds are limited and rigidly associated only with the sixty-six books of our present Scriptures will have the need to give serious consideration to the inclusion of the Book of Enoch for the following reasons:
1. In this book, Enoch himself confirms that he is in the seventh generation from Adam. He cannot therefore be confused with the son of Cain who was given the same name. [see leaflet By Grace No: 11. Introduction to The Book of Enoch]
2. There is no record of Enoch’s death. ‘He walked with God and was not, for God took him at the age of 365 years’. The writer to the Hebrews tells us that this was done in order that he should not see death [Heb 11:5]
3. Although there is only one acknowledged quotation from the Book of Enoch, that of Jude, many of the other inspired writers of Scripture, both Old and New Testaments, have recorded Enoch’s words, 268 times in fact!
4. From the analysis of item 3 above, it is clearly understood that the inspired writers of both the Old and New Testaments naturally accepted that the Hebrew and Greek original texts of The Scriptures are inspired by God. This is contrary to the modern criticism of Academe which suggests that it was written by a number of authors early in the Millennia following the writing of the New Testament Scriptures.
5. The Bible scholar R.H.Charles is the translator and interpreter of the Greek fragments of Enoch’s record [ISBN 1.56459.523-1]. He tells us that the latter part, including the three dream visions, is substantially accurate and reliable. The first part is unreliable and is often in conflict with the Genesis record. This study is concerned only with the Third Dream vision, The Apocalypse of Weeks, beginning at chapter XCI vse.12.
6. Enoch’s opening words: ‘Enoch, a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God, saw the vision of The Holy One in the heavens revealed by the angels, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is to come’. [Enoch ch.1 v2]
The following study therefore, is based upon the Spiritual acceptance of
 the dating of Enoch's Apocalypse of Weeks and
 the understanding of God's numerical dating system revealed through
[a] the importance of the Jubilee events and
[b] His meaning of events confirmed by the numerical value of His Hebrew, Chaldee and Greek words.
BG.85 The significance of the number 40
BG.86 The significance of the number 49
BG.87 The significance of the number 1960, [40 times 49].
BG.89 The Silence of God.
BG.70 The 70 weeks of Gabrial's revelation given to Daniel.
BG.11 An introduction to Enoch's Apocalypse of Weeks
BG.5 Definition of The Last Days
BG.80 Introduction. Events Leading to The day of God.
The Dating Charts with Itemised Notes:
1. BG.78 In The Beginning: 9732bc to 4132bc
2. BG.73 The Patriarchs and Prophets: 4132bc to 4bc.
BG.27 What happened at Acts 28:27.
3. BG.81 The Kingdom of Israel introduced: 4bc to 62ad to 69/70ad
4. BG.82 The Kingdom of Israel Established. 2022ad to 2036ad
BG.88 The Transition periods
5. BG.83 The Kingdom of heaven: 2036ad to 2477ad
6. BG.84 The Kingdom of God: 2477ad to 4969ad
BG.74 The Day of the Lord
Dating Panorama 9732bc to 4969ad. 14700 years
1. BG 93 Including the Administrations of Grace and Fullness of Times
Dating Panorama 9732bc to 3009ad. 2862 years
2. BG 94 Excluding The Administration of Grace
Return to Contents